Volunteering, with passion, to a cause that is near to your heart is the most fulfilling thing you can do for yourself. When passionate people gather, great things are accomplished. At Cactus Cats Rescue, the cats and kittens received in, get medical help, safe shelter, food, socialization and most of all the love they so deserve. In order for Cactus Cats Rescue to accomplish this, we rely on the passion of some very special people.....our volunteers and foster parents.
If you have some time to donate to Cactus Cats Rescue, there are many ways you can help and you will feel great once you have.
Cactus Cats, an all volunteer no-kill shelter is looking for responsible and dependable Foster Volunteers for cats of all ages and personalities! Fostering is a rewarding way to help more kitties get good homes. These are the steps to becoming a Volunteer:
1) Initiate Contact via phone, email or in person
2) Complete Application
3) Attend an interview/orientation with an Adoption Coordinator.
To find out more about becoming a Volunteer and/or Foster Parent click here for inquiry via email: mail to:
Within the heart of every stray lies the singular desire to be loved.
10 ways your volunteering can help the kitties of Cactus Cats Rescue:
1) Help with setup, tear downs and adoption processes at the Adoption Day or Petco Mega Events.
2) Collect much needed donations and wish list supplies needed to care for our special kitties.
3) Make yearly or monthly monitary donations.
4) Help spread the word about Cactus Cats Rescue through social media outlets like Facebook or VolunteerMatch.com.
5) Foster a cat or kitten in your home until adoption.
6) Help transport cats or kittens to the vet or adoption day events.
7) Help foster parents socialize kittens for adoption.
8) Help create marketing materials for Cactus Cats Rescue, such as an online newsletter, articles about success stories for the newspaper or create flyers and business cards.
9) Raise funds at your workplace or parties with raffles, bake sales or games to have some fun and to help out a good cause.
10) If you have a profession that might be helpful for the rescue group, then volunteer some time....ie accountant, legal, construction, cleaning, and animal services, plus many many more.